Friday, March 4, 2011

Fresh off the Potters's wheel

After a very long time I decided to go to the studio and throw some pots on the wheel. The last few months have been crazy busy with work and life that I hardly found the time to come to the studio. The best part about coming back was that I received a WARM welcome from my very dear potter friends. They had missed me as much as I had missed them. Love you guys!

I am always surprised by the meditative effects of working on the wheel. This is my Oasis of Calm for sure! The clay and the wheel never lets me down and I can always find peace here no matter how hard it gets. This is mindful meditation.

I have already started dreaming about the different kinds of glazes and the different ways I would be finishing these pots. Will keep you all posted but in the meantime here are some pictures to share:

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments: