Monday, October 25, 2010

School Themed Notebooks

Here is a quick post for my dear friends. I have been busy making these adorable little notebooks to give out as gifts to teachers or that very special person who has made a difference in your child’s life.

I absolutely love the school themed paper by October afternoon and it is super cute! And check out the mini clips I have used on these notebooks - I got them at Archivers and they go perfectly well with my school themed notebooks. I made about 12 of these and already they are gone! My daughters took 3 each to give them as gifts to their teachers. But you know what, they are super easy and fun to make, so I will make a dozen more to give away. Let me know if you like them ...

DSC_0540

DSC_0539

DSC_0538

DSC_0536

1 comment:

Vineeta said...

Meera, these look gorgeous!!! and too cool & hip to be handmade. Beautiful work!!