Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas 2010

I love making these Notebooks and Christmas cards around this time of the year. They are perfect to give as Art gifts to friends, family, co-workers, teachers and to anybody and everybody. My favorites are these mini notebooks. In the past few weeks I must have made about 72 notebooks (ie: 6 packs and each pack contains 12 pads) so that is a total of 72 notebooks. I buy these little 4 by 6 scratch pads from Office Depot and cover them with decorative paper and Art that pleases me. I sold most of them at the couple of Art fairs that I participated in and the rest I gave away as gifts to frineds.

I also bought some gift boxes at Paper & Co and decorated them with art. To go with these boxes, I made these gift tags from some recycled corrugated paper I found in one of the packaging from some stuff I ordered online. Loved how these turned out !



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bought several pieces of your wonderful artwork, and gave them to my women friends for the holidays ... in each case, my friends were very impressed with the beauty of the gift, and the special unique nature of the wonderful artwork ... thank you! :D

Brock Organ